Prepare For Better Week

Wow, this week business going well. Earning increase significant. Great job guys. Now I can buy paper, ink, glossy, and other for stock more great quantitiy. Let's pray for more good week. I had sign up for a design contest and submit my design. The announcement for winner is 2 weeks after submitted. Hope I win that, so we can buy more printing machine for our job.
More printing machine will makes us can handle more works. Works mean money. Yeah, as our motto rich or die. hwahahaha.
I really want help for charity event, such as to a victim for earthquake. I really want to help them. It's so sad, if I watching news on tv. They so desperate. But now I can't I still have debt to the bank and credit card. Hope after this month I can reach the target and pay for my debt. So the next month I can contribute more for other people.
Just pray for me, so I can do that. How about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tukeran Link

Certificate Design

Bid and Win