About Internet Business

Hei there, first, thanks for your visit to my blog. Hope you have 5 minutes for read this.
Internet makes a huge number of new business. Yeah, of course as a blogger you maybe know about a few business opportunity at internet. Such as monetize your blog with ads or paid for review or other.
In this case, me as a newbie, start something different. This is because someone at a forum, give me a chance for get earning with just 20 post everyday at 5 forums. This is some description about my experience about that.
As usually, I logged in at a forum and start post something to comment thread and searching about blog knowledge. After that, I got a private message from unknown id. I open that message. In that message he give me an opportunity to get earning by post anything (junk) at 5 different forums. Wow, I think it's a good chance for me. Get earning by post comment for thread at forums. I love this. And I reply his message, I want more details about that job.
After one day, he reply back my message, and he give his YM id. I add that YM id and start chat with him.
Chat about that job. About application. And what should I do after I get his account id. He say I must post 20 post per forum, and I must do that in 5 forums. I accept that, I can do that. So, after I sent my CV I got the ids.
I start posting using his username. I have a plan to post 140 per forum per day. And after 2 days. His chat again with me, in YM of course. And he want make a innovation about that job. He want me to post just 1 forum with more post and I will earn more, but I must post in different forum. He say if I want to do that I will never get paid. So I think is the end of this business. And I quit from that job. I think this is just deception with a new trick. Hope you who read this, never get that happen to you. If you want to start earning with your online activity always makes sure that business is real, not just fuckin fake likes that.

Sorry If My English Bad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tukeran Link

Certificate Design

Bid and Win