Stuck When Write

Stuck, need more idea. Hmm.. collecting image first. Maybe image can make an inspiration for my ebook. I already write about google account and blogger. Should I write about Google Webmaster Tools and AdSense?
In first chapter I write about that with step-by-step tutorial. That is so weird for you if you had doing that. I think someone will say, "What the hell, I know this. You think I'm an idiot."
Hope that just my imagination, I'm sorry if you had know about that. But this ebook for someone who really don't know about blog. And I have a friend like that. Give me a critics but don't too much. I feel down with critics.
Thank's for your attention.
Keep blogwalking friend. Cheers.

Comments

Desi Safitri said…
Hehe... chill I won't criticize...
and i won't say it's weird. Because for a begginer like me it's very usefull :)
imoow said…
RT Desi Safitri
owh really? Thank You. Ntar kalo misalnya udah jadi dikasih link nya :D
thanks for comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Tukeran Link

Certificate Design

Bid and Win