Certificate Design

I prepare for designing a security award design, for a dog contest. Downloading a logo from they website and make a layout for them. I think is easy, because other designer who had submit they design doesn't make a guilloche pattern for that award. No guilloche pattern mean no security for that certificate. And that makes easy to counterfeit.
They want a classy design with a few colors. I think I must use 3 colours from pantone colour template and give one color for the fluorescent ink. So that make so hard to counterfeit.
My design specification is guilloche pattern, microtext, curve logo and swirl background. Print in a special thin paper with special color and fluorescent ink. Hope I win that.
Keep trying searching for crazy idea. Cheers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tukeran Link

Bid and Win