Business get suffer

I have a business in printing. Just micro business. I don't have huge finance capital for establish more than this business that I have now. My business is simple just printing, drawing, tracing, type writing, photo editing, laser printing with just A4 size. Yeah, A4 size because I don't have more finance for more big printer size. And when Ramadhan comes, at first week business is well done. I still can pay for 2 of my employee. But at week 2 until 4, damn. I suffer. All profit I get is less than I must paid for paper, ink and daily for my employee.
23 days suffer. Makes me crazy. But as a newbie entrepeneur this is a priceless experience. Now I know what should I do next year, when ramadhan comes again I should be ready. I have to prepare something for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tukeran Link

Certificate Design

Bid and Win