Inkjet Printer

Oh my god. I'm so depressed. Stressfull. Somebody help me!!!
My inkjet printer is broken again. I don't know why. I buy epson T11 with CISS and printing every order I get. I think it's normal use. I just print about 10 - 90 sheet per day. Use normal paper, yup just plain paper type HVS 80gsm.
From Januari untill now I had bought 3 printers with same type. Epson T11 with CISS, but printer head always broken. I must replace with new one printer head. And the mechanic said, if this print head replaced, I don't guarantee for print quality will back as well as new printer.
So, what the hell. Why I should do that, if the print result still ugly. Replace printer head with a new one is'nt solution. I think the solution is buy new one printer.
But I don't have money for buy that. Epson T11 with CISS price is $70. And I just have $10. Really poor me. But if I not buy that printer, business is stopped. Hmm.. What should I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tukeran Link

Certificate Design

Bid and Win