e-paper

Today I just make an account for e-newspaper. First time I thing I must paid for this account type. But I'm wrong it's free.
I just sign up an account at epaper.pikiran-rakyat.com. This is the biggest newspaper for Bandung citizen. After fill all the requirement, they send activation mail to my gmail account. Just clik at my inbox and I get free epaper account for newspaper content at pikiran-rakyat.com.
Ok. I open my browser and direct type epaper.pikiran-rakyat.com and sign in. I really embitered about that page.
It's flash based newspaper. You can read as same as printed newspaper. But it's free. Content really same as printed.
So if you don't have this account, I think you must get it now.
You can get actual info about anything. Especially for you who have life in Bandung.
Just that keep sharing. Bye.

Comments

Rossbaru said…
I really do the same thing, but I read jawa pos. And thank for visiting my blog, don't forget to comment on my post.
Danu Akbar said…
lanjut! keep post.!
Danu Akbar said…
lanjut! keep post.!
imoow said…
thank's for visit and comment.
keep blogging all.
cheeeerrrrsssss

Popular posts from this blog

Tukeran Link

Certificate Design

Bid and Win