Bid and Win

This saturday night I had won bid in a auction website. My second bid and I got a Black PS3 with 80Gb HDD for Rp. 5.800,00. This is so weird, Did I really win that stuff?
First bid I use for a Blacberry Bold 9000 but I lose that. Because other bid more than me. And the time is ended before I can bid more for that stuff.
Back to Ps 3. After I get announcement about my win, at my dashboard account, I sent mail to that website owner, about payment and when I get that stuff. But untill now, I they not reply to my message. Is this because today is sunday? So they leave the office, and go vacation or take a rest at their home. Or that website is just a scam website?
I don't know.
Hope tomorrow they reply my message and give me my prize. So I can sell that ps 3 and buy a netbook. Or I write something bad about them at a few forums as a thread starter and makes an announcement for people that website is scam. Never get in there, if you don't want to tricked by them.
But I really want that stuff, because I win that.

Comments

Deddy Irawan said…
Interesting, where do you did it?

Popular posts from this blog

Tukeran Link

Certificate Design